The Hormone Health Connection Newsletter is a newsletter that provides featured articles on Menopause, PMS, and Natural Progesterone, new product reviews, tips for reducing the pain and dealing with related anxiety of pms and menopause symptoms, and information on how to promote a healthy, balanced lifestyle. The Hormone Health Connection Newsletter is brought to you by pms-menopause-progesterone.org
The Menopause-PMS-Progesterone Resource Center
FREE HORMONE E-COURSE
To Get Started Click Here...
Every Woman Needs a Complete Multi-Vitiman/Mineral Complex That Works!
100% Organic MicroComplexed™
IntraCELL™ Level IV Technology
ALL Natural Drug Free Hypoallergenic
100% ORGANIC Liquid Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
Nutrient-Rich Defense Against Disease and Illness
Recommended By Doctors • Proven Results Through Clinical Use
Intramax is a 100% organic liquid vitamin and mineral supplement. Our 100% natural flavored Organic Homeostatic Soil-based MicroComplexes™ are derived from 100% organic plant sources and thus are ultra dissolved, organically complexed trace minerals. Without key trace minerals, the body cannot utilize amino acids, fats and vitamins properly. IntraMax provides the trace minerals missing from today's foods! Safe for children and pregnant women!
[ learn more ]
Symptoms of Estrogen Dominance
By Catherine Rollins
Are you a Candidate for Natural Progesterone? Estrogen is the dominant hormone for the first week or so after menstruation, stimulating the build-up of tissue and blood in the uterus as the ovarian follicles simultaneously begin their development of the egg. Levels peak and then taper off just as the follicle matures and just before ovulation.
Progesterone is a major reproductive hormone during the latter two weeks of the menstrual cycle. It keeps the inner lining of the uterus ready to receive a fertilized ovum, and later provides the nurturing for the development of the embryo. If the egg is not fertilized, progesterone levels drop dramatically causing the uterus to shed its lining and a menstruation flow results.
Symptoms of estrogen dominance
If you experience any of the following symptoms associated with estrogen dominance, or are being treated for any of the medical conditions listed, supplementing with natural progesterone cream may help:
- Acceleration of the aging process
- Adrenal exhaustion
- Allergy symptoms (asthma, hives, rashes, sinus congestion)
- Autoimmune disorders (lupus erytherometosis, thyroiditis, possibly Sjögren’s disease)
- Breast cancer
- Breast tenderness
- Cervical dysplasia
- Cold hands and feet as a symptom of thyroid dysfunction
- Decreased sex drive
- Depression with anxiety or agitation
- Dry eyes
- Early onset of menstruation
- Endometrial (uterine) cancer
- Fat gain, especially around the abdomen, hips, and thighs
- Fibrocystic breasts
- Foggy thinking
- Gallbladder disease
- Hair loss
- Hysterectomy (ovaries removed)
- Increased blood clotting (increasing risk of strokes)
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Magnesium deficiency
- Memory loss
- Mood swings
- Post-Natal Depression
- Premenopausal bone loss
- Premature Births
- Prostate cancer (men)
- Protection against reproductive cancer
- Sluggish metabolism
- Thyroid dysfunction mimicking hypothyroidism
- Tubal Ligation (tubes tied)
- Uterine cancer
- Uterine fibroids
- Water retention, bloating
- Zinc deficiency
The Natural Progesterone Advisory Network website has collated, through documented observation, a cluster of hormone imbalance symptoms including estrogen dominance not easily found in mainstream publications. And our list continues to grow. They include the following:
Hormonal imbalances masquerading as any one of the above conditions may take many years to accumulate and can be insidious in its physical presentation. Just remember, it took time to arrive at this point in your life, and it may take time to improve, reverse and eliminate many of these problems.
- Gritty, dry eyes
- Blurred vision and/or watery eyes, difficulty focusing
- Tender heels and/or feet, from sensitive to burning
- Restless legs - particularly at night-time (in bed)
- Itchy, burning, sore ears
- Sensation of foreign object in ear such as bees or insects, tinnitus
- Vertigo, particularly around ovulation time onwards (more profound lying down in bed)
- Low resistance to infection
- Sinusitis, head congestion, flu-like headaches
- Pre-menstrual asthma
- Painful, throbbing face, one side more than the other often reported
- Aching teeth - dental checkup inconclusive
- Cyclic throat problems - too many sore throats around ovulation time, throats that don’t clear, consistent sore throats every month, tonsillitis, asthma, upper respiratory problems
- Acne or pimples, particularly just prior to menses, also in older women
- Premature wrinkling
- Chronic recurrence of thrush, cystitis, vaginitis
- Reports of acne on the vulva that flares at menses
- Chronic Candida
- Bouts of diarrhea prior to the menses, some alternating constipation, especially with women who have cysts and endometriosis
- Leaky gut syndrome
- Inflamed bowel problems - Colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut syndrome
- Inability to lose weight and shift fluid
- Loss of control over bladder (stress incontinence), inability to empty, tender & sensitive (absence of bladder infection), fluctuation/variation of bladder paralysis
- Extreme dream agitation and anxiety
- Panic attacks
- Inability to focus
- Inability to concentrate
- Loss of short term memory
- Alienation and loss of confidence
- Androgen side effects: facial hair, increased body hair Increased thickening and blacking of limb hair
- Atypical periods alternating from shorter or extending to longer, cycles become erratic, can alternate from heavier to lighter, or can be a combination of both - heaving clotting (no fibroids)
- Aching joints present in the form of rheumatism or arthritis, joint and muscle stiffness, nerve endings feeling very fragmented and fragile and tender to touch, imitative of fibromyalgia syndrome
- Pins and needles, sciatica, hip pain down one side predominantly quite common although bone mineral densities and hip x-ray tests are normal
- Painful ovaries upon ovulation
- Painful ovaries in the absence of ovulation, confusing women that they have ovulated
- Obsessive, irrational thought and behavior patterns: finding a lost item, trying to think of someone’s name, being aware on one level but unable to stop yourself on another.
- Lack of lateral thinking and ability to multi-task
- Fragmented physically, emotionally and spiritually
- Headaches and migraines - sharp pains through top of head
- Overwhelming panic attacks and unfounded fear
- Social phobia, sense of loss of social skills, withdrawal
- Unrelated grief & sadness
- Sluggish liver (aggravated by hormonal overload, overuse of synthetic HRT, medications, xenoestrogens)
- Vocabulary / speech difficulty - 'tongue tied', verbal stammer
A natural, pharmaceutical grade, progesterone cream designed to promote the relief of symptoms associated with PMS, peri-menopase, and menopause. Oasis Serene is the only excipient-free nautral progesterone on the market. Used for hot flashes, night sweats, insomina, low libido, vaginal dryness, weight gain, fatigue mind fog, headaches and moodiness. May help prevent uterine fibroids, breast cancer, fibrocystic breasts and depression.
750 mg of USP progesterone per ounce.
[ learn more ]
A natural, pharmaceutical grade, progesterone cream designed to promote the relief of severe symptoms associated with PMS, peri-menopase, and menopause. Oasis Serene is the only excipient-free nautral progesterone on the market. Used for hot flashes, night sweats, insomina, low libido, vaginal dryness, weight gain, fatigue mind fog, headaches and moodiness. May help prevent uterine fibroids, breast cancer, fibrocystic breasts and depression.
1500 mg of USP progesterone per ounce.
[ learn more ]
The role of Vitamin E is unique and indispensable. Its structure allows it to position itself strategically and protect the cell and other membranes. Some studies have shown that Vitamine E decreases symptoms of PMS and menopause (including hot flashes) and certain types of breast disease, boosts the immune system, improves brain function, protects heart health and may inhibit the growth of cancer cells. Our natural Optimum E supplies all the natural tocopherols (4) plus all the tocotrienols (4) formulated using the latest scientific and clinical research to provide quantities that will help to promote wellness and prevent disease. Optimum E is officially recognized as having 36% greater potency than its synthetic counterpart.
[ learn more ]
Now for the first time, completely natural-source B vitamins are available in Max Stress B Nano-Plex derived from proprietary technology using special, healthy probiotic strains. This means a Quantum Leap in everything that B vitamins do for the body - maximum stress protection, anti-aging, instantaneous energy boost, brain rejuvenation, heart health and mood balance. B-vitamins facilitate and maintain physiologic function by acting as enzyme co-factors. They also may help to prevent muscle cramps. Max Stress B is useful and beneficial for anxiety & stress, fatigue, normal appetitie, healthy skin & eyes, reduction of high blood pressure, adrenal gland function, circulation, hormones and overall health.
[ learn more ]
This newsletter is brought to you by pms-menopause-progesterone.org and Oasis Advanced Wellness.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Baytown, TX 77521
Visit us online at http://OasisAdvancedWellness.com